First Periodic Review of Scottish Parliament Boundaries
Constituency Provisional Proposals - Local Inquiries
Index | Clackmannanshire and Stirling | Dumfries and Galloway | City of Edinburgh | Fife | Highland | North East Scotland | Perth and Kinross | South East Scotland | South West and Central Scotland | West of Scotland
The Boundary Commission for Scotland made arrangements for Local Inquiries into its Provisional Proposals for Scottish Parliament constituencies. All of the information on the Local Inquiries is available from this webpage.
|Booklet explaining Local Inquiries|
|News release and timetable|
Details of the Local Inquiries are available by following the links below:
- Clackmannanshire and Stirling
- Dumfries and Galloway
- City of Edinburgh
- North East Scotland (Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Moray)
- Perth and Kinross
- South East Scotland (East Lothian, Midlothian, Scottish Borders)
- South West and Central Scotland (East Ayrshire, East Dunbartonshire, North Lanarkshire, South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Lothian)
- West of Scotland (Argyll and Bute, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Renfrewshire, West Dunbartonshire)
As a result of the nature and number of representations received, Local Inquiries were not held for any part of Dundee City, Falkirk, Glasgow City, North Ayrshire, or Na h-Eileanan an Iar council areas. For these areas, the Commission considered all representations received, when deciding upon its Revised Recommendations.